Project Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derse's Intro!

2 posters

Go down

Derse's Intro! Empty Derse's Intro!

Post by derseofprospit Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:37 pm

Hello! I'm derseofprospit. On most forums I'm known as derse or Q if that's too general for you.
I caught word of Act Omega on tumblr today and thought it'd be really neat to help work on a project like this! I grew up with homestuck, for better or worse, 4 going on 5 years of my life (since I was 12. I am now 17.) I am an artist and a writer.
If necessary I can provide some examples of work - I can draw backgrounds, characters in a stylized form AND animated talk sprites! As someone who used to frequent msparp quite a bit, I'm also a decent writer for this specific group of characters.
As some unrelated info: I love to read and animate. I'm getting started on making an amateur cartoon series on youtube heavily inspired by Homestuck, and have been slaving over storyboards about it for weeks. I also love anime and some other popular television shows, but especially cartoons.
I look forward to hearing back from you.

derseofprospit

Back to top Go down

Derse's Intro! Empty Re: Derse's Intro!

Post by joyfulldreams Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:50 pm

HI! HELLO! YES!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would absolutely LOVE to have you!! Please do let me see some of your work, I'm super excited! Very Happy
joyfulldreams
joyfulldreams
Admin

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down