Project Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunnytree stumbles in!

2 posters

Go down

Hunnytree stumbles in! Empty Hunnytree stumbles in!

Post by Hunnytree Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi, I'm Hunnytree (or Rachel whatever)!

I happen to be Joy's sister, which I guess doesn't mean much except we're living in the same house right now so that's useful I guess. I dabble in lots of different areas, some of which I have more expertise in than others, but I'm an all around jack-of-all-trades. If something needs doing, whatever it is, I will do it. If I don't know how, I will find a way. It's just how I dooo

Specifically, though, I do art, spriting, writing, some programming and game design if that is ever needed, I've been getting into music and sound stuff lately so I have at least a vague knowledge of that, I spend waaaay too much time analyzing characters and plot so that might be useful for anybody's scripting needs, i can video and photo edit if that ever comes up...

And if there's something outside of there, I might still be able to do something satisfactorily, just tell me what it is! I'm no expert or anything, but I'm very highly adaptable and I love Homestuck. So... I hope I can be of use!
Hunnytree
Hunnytree

Back to top Go down

Hunnytree stumbles in! Empty Re: Hunnytree stumbles in!

Post by joyfulldreams Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:01 pm

WHAAAAAT WHO IS THIS PERSON I DONT KNOW THEM AT ALL

Hunnytree stumbles in! Giphy
joyfulldreams
joyfulldreams
Admin

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum