Project Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I didn't know there was a second page for a really long time and I'm ashamed

5 posters

Go down

I didn't know there was a second page for a really long time and I'm ashamed Empty I didn't know there was a second page for a really long time and I'm ashamed

Post by groeuf Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:59 pm

I don't know if anyone else made this same mistake, but I might as well throw it out there.
When the recent art post was pretty active I was getting emails every half hour or so, but I checked the forum, saw nothing had changed, and shrugged it off.
This happened for a good three hours before I realized I was still just looking at the first page.

so i guess uh
don't

do that
groeuf
groeuf

Back to top Go down

I didn't know there was a second page for a really long time and I'm ashamed Empty Re: I didn't know there was a second page for a really long time and I'm ashamed

Post by wcender Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:26 pm

Oh.
wcender
wcender

Back to top Go down

I didn't know there was a second page for a really long time and I'm ashamed Empty Re: I didn't know there was a second page for a really long time and I'm ashamed

Post by Frescopino Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:49 pm

Yeah, it happened for a couple of times to me. Then i fucking slapped myself with an unbreakable katana, by the sharp side.
Frescopino
Frescopino

Back to top Go down

Post by joyfulldreams Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Omfg you guys are so adorable. <3
joyfulldreams
joyfulldreams
Admin

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Acamaeda Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:03 pm

A useful note: If a thread has multiple pages, the image next to it is animated and scrolling.
Acamaeda
Acamaeda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down