Project Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I didn't know there was a Discord for a really long time and I'm ashamed

3 posters

Go down

I didn't know there was a Discord for a really long time and I'm ashamed Empty I didn't know there was a Discord for a really long time and I'm ashamed

Post by groeuf Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:45 pm

except it was more like two months rather than two weeks
groeuf
groeuf

Back to top Go down

I didn't know there was a Discord for a really long time and I'm ashamed Empty Re: I didn't know there was a Discord for a really long time and I'm ashamed

Post by Okina Yume Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:50 pm

Is there still a discord? Or was it the one that got deleted months ago?

Okina Yume

Back to top Go down

I didn't know there was a Discord for a really long time and I'm ashamed Empty Re: I didn't know there was a Discord for a really long time and I'm ashamed

Post by wcender Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:44 am

Oh no, we have a new discord now.
wcender
wcender

Back to top Go down

Post by Okina Yume Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Could you invite me? I've actually been unable to help because I don't know what's going on from this forum Sad

Okina Yume

Back to top Go down

Post by groeuf Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:56 pm

I think you need a certain rank to create invites, so probably Joy/AC has to do that.
FYI: Make sure to send invites in a PM and make them one-use for security
groeuf
groeuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down